Watch The Arena Championship and Earn a New Title!
After battling their way through some intense qualifier cups, Europe’s top World of Warcraft Arena teams are ready to prove that they’re the best in the region. The Legion may have crashed into Azeroth since the last time they faced off, but these competitors will be ignoring the demon invasion in favor of PvP glory later this month.
The World of Warcraft Arena European Regional Championship will take place in Kiev, Ukraine from Friday, September 30 to Sunday, October 2. We’re heading to one of the biggest esports venues in Europe, the Kiev CyberSport Arena, where eight teams will fight for a share of $100,000 USD. And that’s not all—the top three teams will also qualify for the 2016 World of Warcraft Arena Championship at BlizzCon 2016, where they’ll take on the best players from around the globe.
Meet the Teams:
|NG Blue||Toxic Youth||The Yacht Boys||SK Gaming||ABC||JusTus||Four Languages||Method EU|
The $100,000 USD prize pool will be distributed as shown below, and the top three teams will advance to the final stage of the 2016 Arena Championship at BlizzCon 2016!
1st — 50 000$
2nd — 20 000$
3rd — 10 000$
4th — 8000$ • 5th — 4000$ • 6th — 4000$ • 7th — 2000$ • 8th — 2000$
How to Watch
If you happen to be in Kiev, be sure to drop by and support your favorite team. Here’s some useful info:
- Tournament dates: Friday, September 30 to Sunday, October 2
- Address: CyberSport Arena, Vadyma Hetmana St, 13, Kiev, Ukraine
- Starting time: 17:00 CEST (18:00 local time)
Elliott Venruki Venczel
Sidney Supatease Compston
Adrian Healingstat Archer-Lock
Michael SonyD Sherman
Richard RichWCampbell CampbellRussian:
Arnis Gothiques Graudins
Evgeniy Kalach Sazonov
Sergei Lagyna Gaponov
Connect to Twitch to Earn a World of Warcraft TitleShow your love of WoW Arena and esports with a shiny new in-game title*, “Patron of War” when you connect Twitch to your Battle.net account and watch the European Regional Championships. How to Link Your Accounts
- Log in or create an account on Twitch.
- Navigate to the Settings menu by clicking your account name in the top-right corner of the home screen.
- Navigate to the Connections tab of the Settings menu.
- Find the Battle.net section then follow the given instructions after selecting a region and clicking Connect.