Team Russia - the champion of WESG 2017 Dota 2 Grand Final
Team Russia has placed first at WESG 2017 Dota 2 Grand Finals, winning over paiN Gaming in the final match.
Team Russia gained the upper hand on the first map, but Brazilians managed to level score. On the decider map Solo & company have took a lead and, as a result, secured a victory with a score of 2:1.
- 1st place — Team Russia ($800,000)
- 2d place — paiN Gaming ($300,000)
- 3d place — Team Hellas ($150,000)
- 4th place — Rock.Y ($70,000)
- 5-8th place — Fire Dragoon, Keen Gaming, SG e-sports, Ultima_Thule ($25,000)
- 9-16th place — NiceOne, EHOME, HappyFeet, UAshki, Serbia, Peru, Team Leviathan ($10,000)