Syman secure StarLadder Major Berlin 2019 spot over DreamEaters
Syman Gaming has prevailed over DreamEaters in the last match of the CIS Minor, becoming the next team to be qualified for StarLadder Major Berlin 2019.
Syman Gaming has qualified for
StarLadder Major Berlin 2019
Inferno, which was picked by DreamEaters, was the first map in this series. Both teams managed to pick up 8 rounds on the T side, so after 15-15 they had to play the overtime. There, Syman took 4 rounds in a row and defeated its opponent 19-17. The match resumed on Dust II. At one point of the game, DreamEaters had an 11-6 lead, but then, they couldn't break through Syman’s defence and lost the game 12-16.
Nicolas "Keoz" Dgus showed the best individual performance in this match as he had 1.23 HLTV KDR (48-40 K-D) and 82.8 ADR.
Eventually, Syman Gaming and forZe are the two teams from CIS Minor which have obtained two tickets to StarLadder Major Berlin 2019. DreamEaters, on the other hand, placed third and advanced to the Play-in Stage.
The final standings of StarLadder Major Berlin 2019: CIS Minor:
- • 1st place — forZe ($30,000 + spot at the Major)
- • 2nd place — Syman Gaming ($15,000 + spot at the Major)
- • 3rd place — DreamEaters ($5,000 + spot in the Play-in Stage)
- • 4th place — Team Spirit
- • 5-6th place — Warthox Esport, Gambit Youngsters
- • 7-8th place — Team Unique, Nemiga Gaming