StarLadder Major Berlin 2019: Asia Minor group stage draw
StarLadder Major Berlin 2019: Asia Minor will be held in Berlin on July 24-28, handing out two spots to the main stage of the tournament and $50,000 of prize money. Here you can find information about teams’ draw and schedule of the upcoming matches.
Eight teams from six separate regions are set to participate in the Asian Minor. Those regions are Oceania, China, East Asia, Middle East and North Africa (MENA), Southeast Asia, Central and South Africa (CSA). Names of the tournament’s attendees were defined after the closed regional qualifiers had come to an end, taking place from May 22 to June 8.
|Group A||Group B|
Based on the HLTV World Ranking, the Australian team Grayhound Gaming is the highest-rated lineup among the participants of this event. They are drawn to Group A. There, Grayhound will compete with the Chinese of 5POWER Gaming, the RSA squad eNergy, and their compatriots of AVANT.
The Chinese team TYLOO and the Koreans of MVP.PK are the favourites to make the Playoffs from Group B. These two squads will fight against the international lineup of FFAmix and the winner of the SEA qualifier, which is the Thai five of Alpha Red.
Schedule of StarLadder Major Berlin 2019: Asia Minor
CEST is stated
- • 10:00 — Grayhound Gaming vs. eNergy | Group A | BO1
- • 10:00 — MVP.PK vs. Alpha Red | Group B | BO1
- • 11:15 — 5POWER Gaming vs. AVANT | Group A | BO1
- • 11:15 — TYLOO vs. FFAmix | Group B | BO1
- • 12:30 — Winners’ Match | Group A | BO3
- • 12:30 — Winners’ Match | Group B | BO3
- • 10:00 — Elimination Match | Group A | BO3
- • 10:00 — Elimination Match | Group B | BO3
- • 13:00 — Decider Match | Group A | BO3
- • 13:00 — Decider Match | Group B | BO3
- • 10:00 — Semifinal #1 | Playoffs | Upper Bracket | BO3
- • 13:00 — Semifinal #2 | Playoffs | Upper Bracket | BO3
- • 10:00 — Semifinal | Playoffs | Lower Bracket | BO3
- • 13:00 — Final | Playoffs | Upper Bracket | BO3
- • 14:00 — Final | Playoffs | Lower Bracket | BO3
In the Playoffs, the winners of the upper and lower brackets, respectively, will secure the tickets to StarLadder Major Berlin 2019: The New Challengers Stage. A team that places third, would continue its way in the Play-in Stage. There, it will have the chance to earn one of the three additional spots at the Berlin Major.