Rogue became the champions of Overwatch TakeOver 2
The tournament Overwatch TakeOver 2, which was pleasing the fans for 4 days, was finished with a victory of team Rogue. The French five secured a title of the second season’s champions and were granted a money prize of $25.000.
Team Rogue was doing their best through the group stage, finishing the group on the 1st place with the score 10:2 in maps. Within the Playoffs, they, without any mistakes, passed through the upper bracket and prevailed over eUnited 2 with 3:1 in the final clash.
The places’ distribution at Overwatch TakeOver 2:
- • 1st place - Rogue - $25.000
- • 2nd place - eUnited - $12.500
- • 3rd place - Cloud9 - $8.500
- • 4th place - Rogue - $25.000
- • 5-6th place - Movistar Riders
- • 5-6th place - Ninjas in Pyjamas
- • 7-8th place - Misfits
- • 7-8th place - Cyclowns
The records of matches from Overwatch TakeOver 2 you can find on our YouTube-channel.