Accreditation to SL i-League CS:GO StarSeries S3
From April 7-9 will be held a final stage of the third season of SL i-League CS:GO StarSeries. As well as the finals of the second season, the championship will take place in the Palace “Ukraine” and will be the biggest event of the spring 2017 for the CS:GO fans.
The tournament will be attended by the best teams of the Counter-Strike scene:
- Natus Vincere – a legendary team of the Ukrainian eSports organization.
- Virtus.Pro – a charismatic Polish five, one of the most award-winning teams.
- North – the legends of ELEAGUE Major.
- FaZe Clan – a team from the top-10 worldwide list.
- Gambit – the winners of DreamHack Winter and the legends of ELEAGUE Major.
- Astralis – the champions of ELEAGUE Major and the strongest team in the world.
- SK Gaming – the Brazilian five from the top-3, which always shows an entertaining game.
- Ninjas in Pyjamas – the champions of the second season of SL i-League CS:GO StarSeries.
Eight teams more will be decided by the outcome of the quals in China, America and Europe.
StarLadder company is glad to announce the start of an accreditation for mass-media and opinion leaders, who want to cover the finals of the third season for their audience. In order to apply for the accreditation, you have to fulfill the application form.
The confirmed accreditation will allow you and the members of your camera crew a full access to attend three tournament’s match-days, and also to the closed events for the mass-media and opinion leaders. During all three days, there will be working a fully-equipped pressroom, where you will have an opportunity to charge your devices and use a wireless access to the Internet. Also the mass-media representatives and opinion leaders will have an access to the press hall, where will be held interviews and press conferences with the teams and celebrities.
All applications for the accreditation will be looked through up to the 15th of March and all, who will fulfill the application form will have a response. In case of any questions, please, contact us at the address [email protected]